Would people come to church if
– there are many miracles that happen in our church?
– there is wonderful music and message given every Sunday?
– there is beautiful love among members of the church?
– there is no talk about money in any of the services?
– there is sharing, not just among church goers, but also with non church goers?
– church goers live simple, sincere lives?
What hampers new people to come to church today? Why are they hesitant? Isn’t the cross-love-story so wonderful by itself that people are drawn by that alone?
What does it mean to have revival break? How does it feel to preach one sermon and get 5000 people to start coming to church? What does it look like when all the people in the congregation are anointed by the Holy Spirit and worship as one?
What do you think?